Pages

Friday 3 August 2007

New profiles, Plus Music Fixer required

Okay, more confirmation:

If you are using a custom profile and it is not superseded by one built-in to Nokia Multimedia Transfer (ie, you are not using an N-Series or E-Series phone) you will need an upgraded profile or your phone will stop working. I will get those profiles out by the weekend.

Likewise, Plus Music Fixer, in order to sync with Nokia Multimedia Transfer's fixed iTunes Plus files needs an update: here is a trivial experimental update that enables *.mp4 files (note that it will attempt to edit video movies as well so be careful, might throw some errors).

Plus Music Fixer v2.1.0 for S60 3rd Edition

Plus Music Fixer v2.1.0 for S60 2nd Edition

2 comments:

  1. great little app but I think you should make it clear about the album info not working. I eventually found your comments about this on an earlier post, but after I was racking my brains at why it didn't work when everything else did.

    well done anyway - let's hope there's a [permanent] solution to the missing album info

    ReplyDelete
  2. I talked about the album info in an earlier entry. Sorry about not repeating it. I don't expect there to be any improvement to the album info situation I'm afraid - ball is in Nokia Software Update's court.

    ReplyDelete