Pages

Wednesday 25 July 2007

iTunes Agent = Nokia Media Transfer (lite)

Hello Windows fans! A commenter has just put me on to iTunes Agent which looks good enough to be an equivalent to Nokia Media Transfer that I keep going on about for Macs. It allows you to sync iTunes tracks to your phone, which can then be fixed by Plus Music Fixer and played.

So that's my current recommendation:

Windows users - iTunes Agent + Plus Music Fixer

Mac users - Nokia Media Transfer (with modified profile for your phone) or iTuneMyWalkman (if you don't want the hassle) + Plus Music Fixer

1 comment:

  1. Hello
    I have a reverse problem.
    I have used Nokia Music Mgr to "scan PC for music files" - which found those in the itunes library.
    Now - itunes cant find the music files to play. When I try to locate them in the My Music Folder nothing can be pinpointed with any success.

    The only ones I managed to 'retrieve' were the few that in 'my collection' in Nokia Music Manager.

    I can play any of the others within Nokia Music Manager; but not through itunes.

    What to do?
    Does this have something to do with a conversion process,....

    Thanks - :Momo:

    ReplyDelete